We were delighted to be asked to speak with Marion Ellis of Bluebox Partners last year to record this postcast that was published today, regarding our business journey, the lessons learnt to date and what it takes to run a SME.
It was a enjoyable session over zoom, and Marion was an excellent conversationist, and made us feel at ease, especially as it is not something Rebecca or Sau has done very much of. Public speaking is certainly a challenge, and nerves will always play a role. But as Rebecca says, it shows that we care.
We would be delighted to share this with you, and hope that you enjoy listening to this, as well as others on the Surveyors Hub Podcasts.
You can also find the link here.
Connect with Marion Ellis
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/marion-ellis-frics-ccxp/
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/marionsurveyor/
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pg/marionsurveyor/
- The Surveyor Hub Community https://www.facebook.com/groups/the.surveyor.hub.bluebox.partners/
- Women in Surveying https://www.womeninsurveying.com/
- The Surveyor Hub Mastermind Waiting List https://www.blueboxpartners.com/small-business-network-waiting-list/